Saturday, December 16, 2023

Workshop & More...

The temperature dropped... Very nice! And it didn't rain! What a blessing as we had friends with a ministry team doing an outreach at the MRT Station!

I ran my 11k. And then scooter over to the hospital to pick up Mom's meds. Of course, I had an appointment, so that took a bit of time!

I stopped at WGE and then went home for Mom Care! I had the oatmeal made!

The afternoon passed... 

Isaiah went to Yilan with all his MA friends/co-workers! They rented a place and will be there until late Sunday night! Alan dropped him off!

Tonight I had a helper come as Alan and I had a workshop to do! Tomorrow I will be translating for the Sunday message and next week, for the Christmas Eve Service, I'll be the speaker. I've got a lot to do this week! And the weekends are so busy... Oh yes, tomorrow is another marathon. I have to go and cheer another brother on as it's his first full marathon! The weather looks good... no rain, but cold! Praise Jesus!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

3 comments:

  1. oh to be able to run a marathon again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just need to find one that gives you a longer time limit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no way for me even to walk it, my knees hurt too much

    ReplyDelete