Thursday, December 7, 2023

Restful Refreshing Sabbath!

I was up several times last night... I was just so excited to have my Sabbath!

I got Mom up and out and sat and read and rested!

I then went and cleaned Mom's room. We had put all the fans in there and I needed to rig a curtain so that Mom's talking can be somewhat 'sound proof'. We are trying everything! I will also try putting a mask on her tonight!

Then I went for a run... just the hills for 12k! The weather was delightful!

After a quick shower, I went to buy soy bean milk and fruit and then had a two hour massage!

I had to rush back for Mom care! Otherwise, I would have enjoyed walking around for a bit. Oh well!

I was home to get Mom's dinner heated and the phone rang!

Tonight, I didn't have any appointment, but I went out after Mom went to bed to pay her day care center bill and to go to WGE. I also bought dinner rolls at Carrefour -- at a very discounted price and freshly made!

I had baked a chicken potato dish this morning for the boys as they were at Soochow University to play basketball! They said it was really good!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

1 comment: