Monday, December 18, 2023

A Tired Monday!

I was up early... then I set myself to prep for my 12/24 talk. Last night I listened to several Christmas songs and decided on a few songs for Isaiah to lead for the Christmas Eve Service. He will also do two duets with our pianist!

I didn't finish and it was time for Mom Care! After Mom left, it was time to tidy up things and then I rested. I was feeling really really tired! I couldn't rest for long as I had to make dinner for Alan as he had invited someone over for dinner.

I also wanted to go for a short run -- 10k. NO HILLS... NO LONG RUNS...

I was back and had time just to call and order boxes and take off for my tutoring.

On the way back from tutoring, I dropped off some stuff and the money for the boxes that are going out to the Philippines! I also stopped to get cherry tomatoes and cucumber!

At 4pm, I had the monthly prayer time with a sister!

And of course, as I finished and put the dinner in the microwave, the phone rang. Mom was home!

Isaiah had an event this evening and I wanted to go to tap... finally! Then I stopped at WGE before heading home!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. a short run is 10K WWHHAaaaaaahhhhh can you see my tears????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was deep in training... but not anymore!

    ReplyDelete