Thursday, December 28, 2023

Raining Day... Perfect Sabbath!

I was up early and out by 6:05 and it was raining! No one was out at the park... It was nice!

I was back by 7:15 and finished my 10k.

I put in a load of laundry and showered. Then I started working on shifting stuff! I wasn't finished and it was time to get Mom up!

After she took off, I finished! Alan and I wanted to give Isaiah more storage space without cluttering up the living room! 

It was already 10am, so I settled down on the sofa and read and ate my breakfast! And at 11:30, I napped until 1pm! Wow... 

I almost finished a book that I'm reading about worship!

I was going to go to WGE but decided to skip it and just stay home and read some more! There was food in the fridge, so no need to cook! Thank you Jesus!

This evening, Alan and Isaiah played basketball at Soochow and then Alan had a Sunday school online meeting! I worked on my talks for 2024! 

Perfect Sabbath!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Looking and comparing my personal 2024 verse with our family verse, I found some interesting 'intersections'.

Rejoice in HOPE.

Rejoice in our sufferings.

Be patient in tribulation.

Perseverance produces proven character.

Be constant in prayer.

Proven character produces HOPE.

You see the intersections???

Tomorrow, I will also share about the insights I gained in looking at the verses before and after Romans 5:3-4!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 104.3 The Bridge

1 comment: