Sunday, December 3, 2023

Another Wedding!

It was quite a Sunday... 

I went and walked to WGE and then came back. 

And as I walked in, I heard Mom's door handle moving... How can that be? To my horrid Mom had undone all the hand restraints and was walking around... She got up and took off her diaper... AND... you can fill in the rest! When I asked her what she was doing, she replied, "I'm going to take a shower!" All last night we heard her talking, but I had no idea that she was untying and undressing... etc.

I put her in the shower and cut her hair and then while she ate breakfast, I had to clean, clean, clean... A load of laundry to wash everything... It was a busy morning!

Alan and Isaiah were playing tennis. When they came home, I laid down... but I couldn't rest as Mom was very active.

But, by the time we got to church, she was tired... FINALLY! I had to translate, and Alan and Isaiah sat with her.

I had a wedding to go to, so I scootered over there. It was all the Ming Chuan FRIENDS! I had to sit with the president and his wife... But it was so much fun to see everyone. I ate so much and took home all the leftovers.

I didn't get home until 10:15 and Alan had gotten Mom to bed. I hope I don't wake up to another 'mess'... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

3 comments: