Sunday, December 17, 2023

Sunday Marathon!

I was up early and I didn't join the marathon! But Taipei Marathon was my first half and my first full marathon and I truly enjoyed having the experience. The cheerleaders and the people are just so fun! Anyhow, I went to WGE and then went to the 29th kilometer marker and waited for my church friend as it was his first full marathon. I gave him the training schedule and some tips. He lost 9 kilos an followed the schedule. I ran with him as I wrote about and knew he was ready!

After going with him for about 3k, I walked back to my scooter and came home!

Mom care! The helper did a great job with the hand restraints, but not the diaper! At least Mom didn't leak.

We had church and I was the translator! Alan stayed at church as there was a wedding rehearsal! I drove home and Isaiah was just heading back. I picked him up at Xihu MRT Station.

We had dinner at home! 

The weekend is over and I will have another busy week! So, what else is new?!?!?!

Daily Lovely Insight:

John 16:33 was the conclusion of the message tonight at church!

Seek Him First!

Twilight Jer 29:11 – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments: