Saturday, December 30, 2023

Perfect Wedding Celebration!

I was up early and at 7am, went out for my 10k run!

I was home and showered and got Mom up!

The helper came at 10:30 as we had a wedding to attend.

I was the person in charge and troubleshoot any situation!

It was great!

We were home by 4pm and I showed the helper what she is to do next week on Saturday!

I gave Mom some of the leftovers which she loved!

We decided not to go to the movies... just spent a quiet evening at home! I still had DisneyPlus, so I watched the Prince of Persia with Alan. That was fun.

I also did get a few chores done! We do have Monday off, but Mom will be home. So, it's not a day off for me!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Pin by Sarah Johnson on Church | New years prayer, New year prayer quote,  Happy new year quotes

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 104.3 The Bridge

2 comments: