Friday, December 1, 2023

It's December!

Can you believe that? It's true... 

And what a way to start this month with a Date with Alan... 

I was up early and decided not to go run until after Mom leaves. I didn't want to rush!

Alan took Isaiah to the MRT Station as he left his scooter at work. They had a party and there was drinking!

After Mom left, I went out for the hills -- 12k! Delightful!

Alan was back and so was I and we were out the door by 10:45 to the Brazilian Consulate. We brought everything!

And it was so fast! The document will be ready for pick up by next Tuesday! Please pray. This will be the last hurdle and Abby will get her one year visa before the end of December.

Alan and I went to lunch at a hole in the wall nearby and the food was delicious. There was a 7/11 nearby, so I walked over and paid two bills. We then went to see the Ultra 24hr World Championship that started this morning at 10am. They will run around a 2km loop until tomorrow at 10am! 

We couldn't stay long as I had to go to Campus Cafe to give them the order and the total number of people attending! Alan went and bought Coco drinks and return and book and make copies for me while I went to the bank to withdraw money and update our passbook! We were home by 3pm and started to work on our 12/16 workshop!

Mom was home and I had dinner ready. I also did a load of clothes and wrote a blog for the church web site! 

What a day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: