Friday, December 15, 2023

Fun Date!

I got Mom off and I took off for a short run! 11k at the River Park!

Alan and I were to meet back at 10am as we planned to take off at 10:30. I had quite a lot planned... 

Early lunch, then to New Life Church for their flea market fund raiser. Dropped off Chinese medicine for a friend, then to the Marathon Expo. I saw the lady at the Brooks Booth and she gave me the 'insider info' - their sale on January 4th. Alan bought a pair of sunglasses, but I didn't buy anything. We then went to pick up my birthday gift from a dear friend and then to RT Mart! I'm starting to shop for things for Alan to bring in January! We made it back home by 4:30. I put everything away and Mom was soon home!

Tonight we had dinner with some colleagues from Ming Chuan at the Wang Steakhouse! Exquisite!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: