Tuesday, December 19, 2023

So Much Happening...

I was up early and went back to bed after my time with Jesus.

It was nice to sleep in a bit!

I got Mom up and off and then went for my 10k at the Riverside Park.

I rushed back for a shower and then my Bible study gals were here. I had made taro porridge and it was delicious, especially since it was kind of chilly outside!

We had only five gals but it was a great discussion!

After cleaning up, I left for Costco and other errands. Unfortunately, I didn't get everything completed!

I still need to get a handle for a carry on luggage and my scooter tuned up!

I had tutoring at 3:30! The hour went by so quickly.

Mom was home promptly at 5:15. Sometimes I wish she could be even 30 minutes late! But never!

Tonight we had Family Time! I was so exhausted! I'm glad I will only have tutoring at 4:30 tomorrow! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: