Monday, December 11, 2023

Mom's Evaluation and Another Busy Monday...

I was up and did a load of laundry from the weekend...

And then I got Mom up and out and then cleaned up before heading to the Day Care Center as I had an appointment with the social workers for Mom's evaluation. She is at the highest possible level which means I'm getting as much government help as I can. The next stage is if she is bedridden or on hospice!

I came home and reorganized my clothing as I wanted to give a few things away. Then I headed out to Costco! Yes, I had a few things to pick up!

I came home, put everything away and went out for my 12k. It was warm!

I made it back, popped Mom's dinner in the microwave and took a very quick shower. The phone rang and Mom was back!

At Costco, I bought 'golden kimchi' which was what I had for dinner! And while running, a bicyclist had Bing Crosby Christmas Album playing... how rare is that here in Taiwan and there while I was running at the River Park. It was so much fun. It reminded me of Heidelberg!

Tonight I skipped Tap as we had our Family Time at 8:30! In fact, I don't think I will join tap for the winter vacation and for the spring semester! I love it, but I have to start taking things 'off' my plate!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. LIKE all the recycling you need to not do anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want things to be tossed... especially if I can fix things!

    ReplyDelete