Saturday, December 2, 2023

The White Elephant Party!

The day started later than usual... 

I was out to watch the runners at the World 24hr Championship Ultra! These runners are amazing. The Japanese gal broke the world record and the US gal, Camille Herron, dropped out after 12 hours! I went to WGE for a quick shower and saw a dear friend. Then headed home for Mom care!

Alan and Isaiah were playing tennis. It was cold, but the ground was relatively dry!

I had a helper come at 5pm as the party started at 5:30 with dinner starting at 6pm. And we were set to finish at 9, but it ended up finishing at 10, after cleaning up! So, we didn't get home until 10:30!

I had invited several students and they invited their friends, so it was quite a lot of fun! There were about 80 people and I was the MC and Isaiah translated for me!

Since I have to translate tomorrow, I tried to keep talking to a minimum!

Daily Lovely Insight:

With the White Elephant Party, I want to focus on verses that herald the coming of the Messiah... And this is a great verse to start with!

Seek Him First!

3 comments:

  1. So what kind of white elephant gifts were there and what did you get????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through a miracle, I got a pair of perfectly fitted Adidas blue pants!

    ReplyDelete