Monday, December 4, 2023

It's A Rainy Monday!

I was up just as Alan went back to bed. The Chargers won! By two field goals, but Isaiah said that it was a boring game!

I decided to go and run later as there were things to get done! And I had to get Mom up and out to the van! Because I'm in training, I need a bit more than just 60 minutes. So, this last month is going to be interesting, trying to keep up with my training while having to care for Mom!

After she left, I decided that I needed a massage. So, I prayed: if Ms. Hsieh had time, I'd go over there. She had 90 minutes free. YEAH!

The massage was absolutely so refreshing! As always, it ended way too fast!

I went and paid a bill and bought yogurt at Carrefour! Instead of going to WGE, I headed home and went for a run! The time was short as I had prayer time with a sister at 3:30. But I was able to complete 18km and was back by 2:50 and took a quick shower. I put another load of laundry in to wash and then Elaine was at my house!

Mom was back right on schedule and while she ate, I prayed with Elaine.

Alan and Isaiah came home almost right after each other. We had plenty of leftovers and everything was so delicious!

I decided to skip tap dancing as I had too many unfinished chores! Plus I had to get Mom to bed! With her dementia, things are unpredictable. If I get her to bed too early, she might keep us up by talking loudly for many hours in the night! She looks tired, but she's not really tired. But then maybe she is... you just never know!

At 8:30, I had another prayer group! 

The day went by so fast!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: