Friday, December 8, 2023

WHAT A DATE!

I went out and ran my 12k around the river park... after Mom took off. The weather was warmer than I had expected!

Alan and I were back at around the same time. We had a lot planned for this day... Maybe too much!

We had brunch at one of our favorite Chinese breakfast spots after stopping at the Chung Hwa Telecom to check about our WiFi. It seems slow and we had upgraded it... so we thought! We then went over to Soochow as it was the last day of the Christmas Market. They sold almost everything! It was fun to see everyone. We left and headed to RT Mart to pick up a few things for the luncheon on Sunday and then went back to Chung Hwa Telecom. It was a long wait and it turned out, we didn't get the WiFi upgraded. So, we had to get that done. We then went and paid several bills before going to Taiwan Telecom that has our WiFi at the old house and our phone contracts. Alan wanted more data, but he will have to wait until April of 2024. We signed for two more years for my cell phone contract and the old house WiFi!

We were home at 4:45 and I had to put everything away and the phone rang! Wow... how did the day fly by so quickly???

Alan went to play tennis with Isaiah. I tried to watch Disney+ as I get that 'free' for two weeks! I don't think I will renew. It's 10US$ per month! But I'll see what's on there... But it sure is fun to have popcorn and scroll through... I can share my account with 7 other people! UNLIKE NETFLIX! But... the question remains: is there anything worth watching?

After Mom went to bed, I had to go to Campus Cafe as that was one errand that we forgot about. I had to draw a picture of the seating arrangement and finalize the order for Sunday!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. oh splurge and binge watch something

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it until the end of December... And I can share it with 7 people!

    ReplyDelete