Sunday, December 10, 2023

Special Sunday!

I was up. And after my time with Jesus, I loaded up the car with everything for the luncheon party. I then rode to WGE for a quick workout before heading home to get Mom up.

The boys were home and we left by 11:30 to the restaurant as I needed time to set everything up. 

People were pretty on time and everyone showed up! It was such a fun party!

We headed to church and after setting up Love Cafe, Alan and I had counseling time with a couple who is struggling. We are making the time weekly instead of every other week!

James and Emma came on time! Yippy... and Emma gave me some cash... what a pleasant surprise! About 200US$! NICE!

We were home and Alan stayed at church as there was a Board Meeting!

I got Mom to bed after changing her sheet! 

I then rushed to a restaurant where several old friends from Ming Chuan were getting together. 

So, this was a very special Sunday!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This was the verse of blessing from our service this afternoon!

1 John 3:24 New International Version | Bible apps, John 15 5, 1 john
Seek Him First!

2 comments: