Wednesday, December 6, 2023

What A Fun Day!

I was up too early and after my quiet time, I went back to bed!

Then it was Mom care... and I did a few household chores before going out for my 12k run at the River Park! It was raining, but I quite enjoyed it as there was no one at the Park!

I rushed home and took a super quick shower and went to Soochow! I had everything packed! The Christmas Market was going on, so I passed out candy canes and talked to people. I also shopped! What FUN!

The students didn't come until 2pm, but one new gal came at 1:10 and we chatted! We celebrated Christmas and it was so much fun! This was our last time for this semester! I didn't leave until 4pm. I had to rush to get gas and then went to tutor. I made it by 4:28! What a miracle!

It was raining when I rode to their house and it was raining when I came back. I decided not to stop at WGE. I just wanted to get home!

Of course, I had Mom Care! But I first sat down and ate! Then I put away everything before putting Mom to bed. 

Prayer time with a sister at 8:30! And I ordered another pair of Brooks Divide. Those are the shoes that I've been using to run the hills and they are quite comfortable! They were on sale and free shipping! Thank you, Jesus!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 – Is it for me? | Feeling God's Pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment