Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Helping Out and Praising God!

I was up early but I didn't go run at 6am. Instead, I did a load of laundry! Then it was Mom care! I finally went at 10am.

I was supposed to have a call about the upcoming wedding that I'm helping with, but the lady at the banquet hall had a meeting that went long. So, I was off to help a sister as her birthday present. She just moved and needed help organizing. We did a lot in three hours. While organizing, I got a call from the dad of my student. The gal had a fever and thus, tutoring had to be cancelled. I was praising God.

I came home, dropped things off, and went to WGE for 20 minutes, then went to Carrefour. Alan was home, so he can get Mom from the van.

The Day Care Center messaged me at 4:30. Mom was active! She was active last night and I thought she'd settled down at the Day Care Center. BUT NO! And of course, she was hyper at dinner time! WEIRD! I might have to give her two sleeping pills to see if that can calm her down!

Isaiah went to play tennis at Soochow University.

Alan had a free day!

Daily Lovely Insight

Jude 24-25

U R Lovable on Tumblr

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 104.3 The Bridge

1 comment: