Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Yes, A MOE Day!

I was up super early and went out for my 10k at 6:05! I ran into our neighbor who is like a superb runner and he was having a 'recovery' run. That meant he was running at my slow pace and he was pushing me to run at a very fast pace! Wow... 

I was home and showered and got Mom up and at the dining room table. Alan was home... 

I took off to the MOE with two huge bags of goodies -- chocolates, candy canes, gifts, and egg nog bread pudding in a crock pot!

Everyone was quite happy to see me... and they ate all the dessert. I also had two hours of Office Hours as my students came to visit and chat. It was so much fun!

I was back in my cubicle until 4:30, when I had to rush home. I was back and put Mom's dinner in the microwave the phone rang! Wow... 

Tonight I watched two episodes of NCIS, but I think I should have been sleeping... but I had to stay up as we had Family Time at 8:30 after Alan came home!

Tomorrow I will get up early again for a 6am run... as I have a full afternoon of appointments!

Daily Lovely Insight:

HOPE is the word that is repeated... and don't we all need more HOPE?

Jesus is our HOPE... 

Colossians 1:27 | Christ in me, New creation in christ, Christ

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:3-4 – 104.3 The Bridge

2 comments: