Friday, December 22, 2023

A Typical Date!

I was out the door after Mom left in the van! I went to WGE and from there, I did my 10k run! Then it was back in the sauna and shower. 

I was a bit late to get home, but Alan and I were out the door by 11am. First, we picked up the rice cooker that has been repaired than the carry on luggage so that the guy can find the right sized handle. After that, it was lunch at the Teppanyaki Restaurant! YUMMY!

There is a supermarket there, so we got some bread. I had also bought bananas at a stall near the luggage guy's store! YEAH!

After lunch, we updated our post office accounts and got the car washed and filled up!

We were both tired, so we took a nap!

That felt so good and Mom was home promptly at 5:10!

I had a wedding banquet to attend tonight and Alan and Isaiah went to play tennis! I could have brought home so much leftovers... Oh well... 

I finished the Christmas Message and the ppt file! YEAH... And it's winter solstice, so we had 'tangyuan'! SO YUMMY!

Dongzhi or Winter Solstice Festival Template Hand Drawn Cartoon Flat  Illustration with Family Enjoying Chinese Food Tangyuan and Jiaozi Concept  12895675 Vector Art at Vecteezy

Daily Lovely Insight:

25 Christmas Bible Verses to Usher in Peace and Joy - A Scriptured Life

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 Give you Hope and a Future Bible Verse Print, Christian –  BookQuoteDecor

2 comments:

  1. Oh my favorite !!!! and you didnt bring any left over home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I brought some, but I could have taken MORE!

    ReplyDelete