Wednesday, December 13, 2023

WiFi Upgraded...

It was a busy morning as the Telecom person came to upgrade the WiFi, which involved a lot more than I had expected. I had to move the living room furniture and the stuff in the study! That took two hours, so I was finally out for a recovery run at 11:15. Alan was the one who was to be home, but I think it worked out better as there was a need to communicate in Chinese for all the details!

I was out for a slow recovery run at the River Park. But when I got there, I 'ran into' a brother from church. I'm helping to coach him through his first full marathon, which is on Sunday! So, we ran together and I went longer and faster than I had expected. 

I was home, showering quickly and rushing to go and donate blood.

Then to my great surprise, my 4:30 tutoring canceled. I was thrilled! THANK YOU, JESUS!

So, I met up with a friend as she is going to the States. We try to meet up on a regular basis. So, it was perfect. She is leaving on the 18th! God is so good!

I dropped off things at two different places and came home. Alan was still in the process of putting the house back in order! He went down to get Mom while I got the dinner heated! I had made kimchi chicken before going off to donate blood. It was very delicious and I needed protein!

Tonight, I had prayer time with another group of sisters. I was so ready to go to bed! I was tired! A full day yesterday and today was busier than I had expected!

Isaiah went to play basketball after work!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

3 comments: