Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Bible Study Tuesday!

I was up and the weather was splendid!

I got Mom up and out and went for 12k.

As I was running towards our house, I heard a "honk", the Bible study gals were in a car just behind me. They parked and I was home for a quick shower! Perfect!

We looked at Matthew 26:36-44, how Jesus went through grief and loss!

As we shared our prayer requests, we also realized how much the Lord has brought us through this year!

After cleaning up, I left to run errands and went to WGE.

I was home and downloaded the emails, and still no entry from my student.

It turned out we had a miscommunication, so no tutoring this afternoon!

I decided to lay down and take a nap! It was a great 30 minutes!

Mom was back and I had dinner ready.

Alan had class and got home at 8:20. Isaiah had dinner and got him just a bit later. We had Family Time!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: