Tuesday, July 11, 2023

PR Day!

I had set the day aside for my PR Day... but I wanted to work on my talks. So that's how I spent the morning!

Oh yes... I got up and ran for 9k. It was cloudy, so the weather was NOT extremely hot!

I made an appointment for a massage at 1pm -- 90 minutes -- as I had a get together with old friends who are here from the States!

I bought different desserts to bring over and had a marvelous time. 

I couldn't stay for dinner as I had to rush home for Mom Care!

Alan and Isaiah will go over for steak dinner!

After Mom went to bed, I had a Bible study get together!

Then this evening, I had to bake for MOE!

The day truly flew by!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Why do you think Jesus wept upon entering Jerusalem?

Luke 19:41

Jesus Weeps over Jerusalem

41 And when he drew near and saw the city, he wept over it,

Seek Him First!

 

2 comments: