Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Productive Typhoon MOE Day

I was up and out... for a nice run. Even though I was late in leaving, the Lord provided an overcast day with a bit of drizzle. 

I got Mom up and when Alan came home, I left. I got to the Office by 9:05!

I had brought my computer to work on my talk notes and ppt. I also had a stack of papers to edit. I finished preparing for next week's class. The morning flew by!

Class was great. Office Hours were fun!

Back at my desk for more research for my talks and it was 5:05.

The wind had picked up. I made a quick stop at WGE and was home by 6:30.

Alan stayed home all day and rested. He did go to the pool and spa for FREE using his respect elderly card! He also had an overseers' meeting at 9pm.

Isaiah had work and then went for a haircut and scalp treatment. He also went and bought the IMAX ticket.

The evening was very nice. My tutee wrote and we will do online tomorrow because of the 'typhoon'. I hope to see him as I have something for his Mom! So we will see!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: