Wednesday, July 12, 2023

MOE Day!

I got up early and it was nice to run more than 10k.

I was home and showered and got Mom ready.

Alan came home and I went off... 

I made it to the office by 9:03!

I did prep, finished my Bible study, and edited this very laborious document! 

Class at 12:30, which I love... Office Hours at 2 and my student had fantastic news for me: SHE PASSED THE IESLT! She now will be proceeding to buy her airline ticket to London!

I spent the rest of the afternoon catching up on news and doing my own thing.

I can now go back to World Gym, so I stopped there for 20 minutes.

I ate the leftovers from yesterday's dinner with my Bible study gals and then got Mom to bed. Tutoring at 8pm. Prayer time at 9:15.

I was so ready for bed!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments: