Thursday, July 27, 2023

Miraculous Thursday!

It was overcast with a slight drizzle... So, I was up early and out by 6am. Yes, I ran my 10k.

I was home and got Mom up and ready and out... the usual!

Then it was housework until 10am when I had to tutor, online. I'm so glad that I was home! It really helped to have time to get things done.

At 11:30, I headed out to meet up with Elaine. She had lunch ready for us! YUMMY!

I had to leave at 2:30 to ride over to Banqiao. What a miracle! A lady had three Costco size bags of raisins, a large jar of raspberry jam and two cans of tomato sauce to give away! I would ride to pick that up FOR SURE!

I was able to ride back to WGE by 4:20. I had to do a super fast workout as I wanted to withdraw money to pay our credit card bill. It's not due until August 5th, but I always pay it off as soon as I receive it. I had two more errands to run, but I only go to one of them -- I picked up a book from the library. I had to be home as Mom was back... RIGHT ON TIME!

I had dinner already made! YEAH GOD!

This evening, Alan and Isaiah went to the movies and I went and picked up more free stuff. It was only 10 minutes from our house!

Alan had a day of exercise: he ran and went to the spa. Yes, for FREE! Then he went to school, did some cleaning of his office and played basketball!

Isaiah was at work all day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. I thought you don't go pick up stuff with BNT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding? When it's food stuff... I love it!

    ReplyDelete