Monday, July 3, 2023

Working On My Talks!

It's July... and I'll be sharing quite a bit! July 9th, July 23rd (at two different churches), July 30th, August 6th (also at two different churches).

So, today, I got up super early. In fact, I'm going to try to get up super early for the next three months in order to fit my run in before 7:30!

I went out at 5:40 and came back by 7am. Isaiah was up as he started his full time work today!

Alan went to school to start cleaning his office plus he had class in the afternoon!

I got Mom up and off and started... I finished off the talk for July... both the talk notes and the ppt!

Then I started on my Bible study materials.

At 11:10, a couple came as they wanted to pray with me. They are heading out to Singapore! We had counseled the couple through some difficult times... I was delighted to pray with them.

They left at 12noon.

I had lunch and rested. Then I started to cook dinner for Isaiah and Alan, the meat eaters, using the huge crock pot from Annie that I brought back!  

I listened to three sermons from the church that I will be sharing at to see what the other two speakers covered from the book of Proverbs! I am almost finished with the first talk from Proverbs 13!

Mom was back and I had tap this evening. Prayer time with two sisters at 9pm.

Overall, this has been a very productive day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: