Monday, July 17, 2023

PR Day?

Yes, I had set today as a PR Day... 

After Mom left, I rode the scooter to pick up a book... it was an hour scooter ride one way! But it was to meet a kid from Albania. I think the Lord meant for our paths to cross. We shall see what the Lord has planned... He is here to study Chinese. He wants to stay longer so I'm helping him to look into different options. It wasn't exactly how I wanted to spend my PR Day... but I know the Lord has set this day!

And this morning, I decided to turn on the AC more often! (Thank you, Annie and Pam!) Last week, trying to get Mom up and ready, I bumped my elbow three times! And it was just so hot, trying to maneuver her into the shower! With the heat, I feel like my head spins and I'm in a sweat, like I had done an aerobic workout. It's only because of the heat! So, for my own sanity, for the rest of the summer, I'm just going to have the AC on!

OK, back to my day... 

I got back home and ate lunch. I stopped at WGE for my usual 20 minutes!

For the rest of the afternoon, I cooked, baked, sewed and read! Mom was back all too soon!

I don't have tap anymore... that gave me time tonight! 

I hemmed a pair of Mom's pants, looked over my talks for Sunday, blogged, and checked email. Trust me... the evening flew by!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Isaiah 12 is so very. beautiful!

Seek Him First!

  

2 comments:

  1. Glad you saw the gift of GOD and turn and leave on

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it was so nice getting Mom ready with the AC on!

    ReplyDelete