Saturday, July 8, 2023

Busy Saturday!

I was up super early... even though we all went to bed late!

The movie was delightful... like the old Indiana Jones... I can't believe Harrison Ford is over 80 years old! And there was a retirement party in the movie. So, it was perfect for Alan's birthday celebration!

OK... back to this morning... 

I went for my run and since it was early, I was able to run faster and longer! I hit my goal!

I was home and took a shower, ate breakfast and went to the hospital after messaging the helper to ask her to come earlier. She said YES! 10:30 to 4:30!

I was at Yang Ming Hospital to pick up the medicine for Mom! YEAH! No problem!

I was home by 10am, even with a stop at Carrefour!

I got Mom up and ready while making food for the BBQ.

The helper arrived and we were out the door. The drive was long... we got there and helped with starting the BBQ. We had to leave at 1:05 as Isaiah had a team work meeting at 2pm. We made it!

After dropping him off, we went and had lunch at a pork shop restaurant! Alan also had his Coco drinks!

Off we went to see the cell phone at an apple second hand store! Annie PAID! Wow... 

It's an iPhone 12 Pro with 256gb! Blue! I haven't transferred everything yet. 

We were home by 4:19 and Alan dropped the lady off at the bus stop.

I had dinner ready for Mom.

Alan went for his two hour massage at Ms. Hsieh's! He wanted to do it on Friday, but he had no time!

This evening after Isaiah came home we decided to stay home. We were all too tired! Alan was happy to be home... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

3 comments: