Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Double Bible Study Day!

 It was nice this morning... I ran in cooler weather... it was overcast! And I turned on the AC while getting my mom ready. What a difference!

Then I went to WGE. I also stopped by at Carrefour to buy some soy bean milk for my coffee. I was home before 10am.  

There were 6 of us... and we looked at I Samuel 15: 7-24! It was a splendid time of looking into God's word and examining how obedient are we in following God. Do we use denial and become defensive to excuse ourselves?

After cleaning up, I was on my computer... I had to get my talks ready. I hope to finish both ppt and email them off to the AV individuals at GEM and HOP. GEM is the morning church that I'll be sharing at and HOP is our afternoon service!

The rain started at around 3pm, so I didn't go out to get copies made for Isaiah. That actually worked out well as he has more that needs to be copied off for his work! I wonder why he can't use the Xerox machine at work???

Mom was back and Alan was able to care for her with her bedtime routine. That helped as I left for my Bible study group dinner! YEAH!

Daily Lovely Insight:

We think our obedience is complete when actually we are far from truly following God. 

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

2 comments:

  1. you NEED to tell Isaiah to do his own thing !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The copy place is right near our house!

    ReplyDelete