Monday, July 24, 2023

Military Exercise, Respect Elderly Card, Tutoring... and More!

I knew this week was going to be busy... 

I got up early but did not go for a run because I wanted to ride to the MOE to pick up my watch charger. I had asked my co-worker if they saw it on the desk. But they didn't... 

I rode down there and the first floor front door was opened... I went up to the fourth floor and that door was locked! I prayed... and less than a minute later, the elevator door opened and a lady walked out. She had the key and opened the door! Thank you Jesus!

I was back on the road, heading back home.

I was able to get Mom ready and downstairs when the van came to pick her up!

Then, Alan came back. We went to the Housing Office to get his "Respect Elderly Card". He now has 480 points a month. He can ride all the public transport for FREE. He can go to the Sports Center and use the pool, the workout room, the facilities at certain time for FREE. He can also take a certain amount of taxis for FREE! 

I went to WGE and was home for lunch. I had done a load of laundry and put the food to cook before leaving for the Housing Office.

With tutoring at 1:30, I quickly ate lunch. Alan called his Mom and I got to wish her a Happy Birthday. She had a busy day... Then I rested for 20 minutes and was out the door!

Tutoring went well... I am enjoying these kids!

I had found a place to donate blood, so off I went and there was no line! Thank you Jesus!

This is my last time for this year. I can only donate 1000CC a year. The gifts were coffee gift card from 7/11 and these lutein vitamin packets plus two masks.

At 4pm, I had prayer time with a sister.

Then Mom was home... How did the day go by so quickly?

I did not prepare my messages... 

In the evening, when it got cooler and Mom was in bed, I went for a run... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

That's my prayer: be my strength every morning... 

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

1 comment:

  1. such nice freebies fort he elderly , too bad we don't have much here

    ReplyDelete