Sunday, July 16, 2023

Can It Get Any Hotter?

I woke up early and then did a walk up the hill before going to WGE.

Alan and Isaiah went and played tennis.

Mom was up and I had to change her bedding... 

Church at 2:30 and I translated and Isaiah led worship! Alan was the MC! It was a family affair!

For dinner, the church order Subway sandwiches. Mom almost ate an entire sandwich!

We had the AC on almost the entire day! It was that hot!

Daily Lovely Insight:

That's the message today at church!

Seek Him First!

4 comments:

  1. You use less energy when you leave the AC on. It has to work harder to cool the house off if you let it become warm. Air conditioning is a gift from God that brings Heath and comfort to people. Use it and rejoice and be grateful for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... I am... And I do rejoice and am so grateful... In the morning, when I'm getting Mom ready, I've decided to have the AC on... I am in a sweat and last week, I bumped my elbows THREE TIMES, helping her... And I'm just so hot... So... your words of wisdom come at a perfect time and I receive them! Thank you, Annie and Pam!

    ReplyDelete