Sunday, July 2, 2023

Not So Foggy Today!

I was up early... and my brain was so foggy... According to my Garmin watch, I got 6.27 hours of sleep... Even though 4.51 hours were light, just to sleep 6 plus hours felt so good!

Since it was Sunday, and it was already hot by 6:30, I didn't even go out for a walk. Isaiah got his hair cut at the 100NT$ place and I cut Mom's hair... and trimmed her nails... She ate fruit. She looked not so alert, but got better as the day went on.

Alan was back from his tournament. They didn't stay to play for third or fourth place. It was too hot in Ilan. We left for church at 2:15 and helped to set up!

We had a lot of visitors today... That was really nice!

God sustained me... and after Mom went to bed, I did go out for a walk so that I can hit my step goal! It also helped so that I didn't fall asleep at 8pm!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: