Thursday, July 20, 2023

A Restful PR Day! WOW!

I was up early... but not early enough. I went for 10k.

I got Mom off and started a load. I had to change Mom's bedding and the laundry was beginning to smell due to the heat. Urine and heat don't go well together!

I then rested on the sofa.

That was the pattern for the entire day.

I got up and finished the laundry and went and laid down.

I read and went and laid down.

I worked on my talk and went and laid down.

I made scallop potato with ham and went and laid down.

It was absolutely splendid!

At 4:30, I asked Alan to get Mom so that I can go out.

I went to WGE, got Isaiah's paper copied and was going to pay a bill, but the rain started. So, I just rushed home!

There was a huge bag of shoes at my scooter parking space. I lugged it upstairs, lined up all 16 pairs, took a picture and posted it in the Buy Nothing Group!

There was a nice pair of men's Ferragamo in black. I hope Isaiah fits. I polished them up nicely. I love Ferragamo leather shoes! The other ladies shoes were all my size, but they were all HEELS! I'd twist my ankles trying to wear them! Oh well... someone will enjoy them!

I was home and caring for Mom with her pills and bedtime routine. 

Isaiah had work and went out to dinner with Vikki.

Alan was home all day. He went and played tennis early in the morning and didn't get home until 11am.

I mopped the floor, put away the clothes, cleaned Mom's room... but it was mainly a day to rest! 

I was feeling so exhausted yesterday... God blessed me with a wonderful PR Day!

Prayer time this evening at 9pm.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: