Friday, July 7, 2023

Happy Birthday, Alan!

I was up early... and out for a 10k run before getting Mom up and ready and out!

Then I ordered boxes for the Philippines. The team will be going in August and they should have told me earlier. These boxes most likely won't arrive while they are there. But we will see! We have already gathered things to be shipped. Anyhow, the boxes will be delivered on Monday. We will pack them and they will be picked up on Tuesday. Boxes to the Philippines take about 4-8 weeks!

I was out the door. I stopped at RT Mart to get a few items for a BBQ-Birthday Celebration tomorrow. I'm making cold noodle salad. I went to Costco for milk and fish sticks. Since it was so hot out, I had to scooter home to put everything away before heading out again! Next, I was at the copier. I had a letter to hand out for my talk on Sunday! Finally, I went to Miramar to buy movie tickets. To celebrate Alan's birthday, we're going to watch the new Indiana Jones movie!

I was back home and had lunch before I started working on my talk notes.

Alan had discipleship this morning and went to play tennis. This afternoon he had class at Soochow. Isaiah was at work all day. He had a dinner meeting with his new workmates.

Mom was back. And a friend came over to pick up the dining room table that a neighbor was giving away. After Mom went to bed, we took off. The movie started at 19:40!

We wanted to celebrate by going to have shaved ice after the movie, but I needed to get to bed in order to get up early! We will go for shaved ice tomorrow!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: