Thursday, July 13, 2023

Psych Eval for Mom!

I was up early to beat the heat!

Then, it was time to get Mom up and get her to Yang Ming Hospital for her yearly Psych Evaluation. She didn't do well this time. Last year, she answered 11 questions. Today, she was only able to do three! Her score has gone from moderate to severe. When asked to name her children, she named her siblings. When asked who brought you to the hospital today, she named her parents. It was very interesting to observe! I had to be out of the room for part of the interview, but I could hear the questions.

I dropped her off at the Day Care Center and she seemed happy to be there.

I went and bought fruit and veggies and went home!

After lunch I had time for a nap. Then it was prep time and housework time!

Before Mom came back, I went for a quick workout and ran a few more errands!

Tonight, I had Bible study on line!

Isaiah had dinner with his workmates... They went to Wooloomooloo. It's an Australian restaurant. The company picked up the tab.

Alan had his final summer school class and went to school to start cleaning his office! He is going to work on that for the rest of July and the first week of August before he goes on his missions trip! We will see! He must vacate the office by the end of August!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Pinterest

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. CANT they give him just a closet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will give him a cubicle... shared with all part time teachers!

      Delete