Sunday, July 9, 2023

JESUS WEPT!

Today was Part 1 of Jesus Wept!

I was up early, but I didn't go out for a run... not even a walk! I just rested at home. Alan went to play tennis. Isaiah did not! He had basketball with the guys at 12noon! 

I did a load of clothes, swept and did household chores. 

I got Mom up!

I just decided to have a day of 'rest... 

Church at 2:30.

I shared the message. 

We got home at around 7pm and I got Mom to bed and cleaned up.

At 9pm, I went out for a walk and met up with a gal so that we can walk and share and pray!

It felt so great to be in bed at 10:30!

This week is starting all too quickly!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Don't come to Jesus with our own agenda!

And it must be Jesus only, nothing more, nothing less and nothing else!

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment