Sunday, July 23, 2023

A Different Sunday!

Yes, I got up early... the difference was I didn't go out for a walk or a run... It's Sunday... And I had to attend and share at the morning service of this church.

So, I used the time to rest and got mom up and ready.

Isaiah was home, so I left at 10:15 and was there by 10:50! YEAH!

The congregation is small... about 25 people! But it was so wonderful!

I finished at 12:30 and left at 12:45 to head home.

I was home by 1:20, after stopping to buy bananas for Mom's breakfast tomorrow!

I regrouped and we left at 2:20 for House of Praise.

I had prepared the cold drinks and snacks! Perfect!

I shared from Luke 19:41. The morning service was from Proverbs 13: Stewardship of our tongue.

We were home by 6:45 and I got Mom to bed.

I had made an appointment to walk with a sister at 9:15! I got my steps in. We walked for 45 minutes and I was home by 10pm

I had to go to bed ASAP as it's going to be another busy week! So, what else is new???

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. you went to bed that early????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not get to bed before 10pm... that's very sad for me!

    ReplyDelete