Sunday, July 30, 2023

Double Church Day!

It was another fulfilling day... and the Lord sustained me...

I was off to the morning church and Alan and Isaiah took care of Mom! Thank you, Jesus!

When I got back at 1:30, I transitioned to my afternoon service. I had already brought lots of stuff to the car and made the dip already! 

We left at 2:15 and got to church where I made the drink and set up! Everyone loved the dip with chips and the refreshing drink.

I'm glad I didn't give the message, but I was the translator! YEAH!

Isaiah was the worship leader and Alan was the MC! A dear sister sat with Mom!

I had people giving me stuff and I was giving stuff away. For the morning service, I brought a huge box of winter clothes and kitchen items. Then for the afternoon service, a sister brought over books to give away. And then another gal was leaving Taiwan, so I went to pick up the stuff she needed to give away!

We were home by 7:30!

I sorted through everything and Alan needed goggles as his broke and the gal had a new pair! How God provides!

I met another sister at 9:15 after Mom went to bed for our usual walk and talk!

I was so ready for bed!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I Peter 2:9

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment