Tuesday, July 25, 2023

My PR Day!

I was up at 3:50 and out to run by 5:30. I 'ran into' a neighbor. He's a fast runner. But he was going for a slow run. So, it was nice to have him 'pace' me. I did go faster!

I was back home and after my shower, I had time to work on my ppt slides before I got Mom up and ready and off.

Then I cooked and baked and rested and read!

At 1pm, I was off to WGE and then to meet up with the pastor's wife of TIC, Taipei International Church. They were in China and know Judy and Jon Brantingham! What a small world!

It was a wonderful time to get to know her.

I had to rush home for Mom care.

Then this evening, I spent most of the time working on finishing up my talk notes and ppt. Alan and Isaiah were going to go to the movies, but they decided to wait until Thursday. They are going to watch Oppenheimer on IMAX. I will not be joining them.

A gal came over at 7:30 to drop things off. 

I was so ready for bed as tomorrow is my long MOE Day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: