Thursday, July 6, 2023

Celebration Started!

I was up early... and ran just 11k. I try not to run too much as it gets too hot!

I was home and got Mom up and out.

Then I took down the clothes and tidied up around the house before sitting down to edit and write my talks.

At 1:45, we left for afternoon tea at the Grand Hyatt...

Yes, Alan has class tomorrow, so we decided to do the Buffet today! It was delicious!

I had asked the Center to keep mom there as we drove over to pick her up.

Mom has lost weight... She is NOT eating as much! She takes a bite and leaves the food in her mouth. But if it's a banana, then she will eat it fast! She can eat a banana in less than a minute! Anyhow, with the weight lost, it is much easier for me now... but we are concerned if she continues to lose weight! She seems more tired! But she has been like this before and bounces back... so we are not sure what's going on.

After Mom went to bed, I continued my prep on my talks.

Isaiah went out with Vikki.

I had prayer time at 9pm. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

4 comments:

  1. let her lose some more weigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. and celebration for what you didn't say.... HIS BIRTHDAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who’s his? Celebrating what ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Alan's birthday! And yes, it's easier on Mom's knees and my back... and she actually is walking better! Can you believe that???

    ReplyDelete