Friday, July 28, 2023

WINDY!

Yes, I was up early... and out late... but with it being overcast, it was still nice. The only thing was the WIND!

I was running but not moving... it was fun!

After getting Mom off, I had to strip the bed down to the plastic mattress wrap! The Day Care Center gave her way too much water! It was a lot of work as even the pillows were wet!

Alan and I had our Date! I had bought coupons and we went off to XinChuang. I wanted to go yesterday, but I could not make it to pick up the food and drop off the ring to be resized and make it back for Mom Care. I was so bummed. So close, yet so far away!

So, we went off to that area today! It was very nice!

We came back and stopped at Carrefour and got lots of goodies.

I had started dinner already, so I just had to get the bed in order after I got home.

This evening, I spent the time prepping for my messages and just relaxing... I'm going to get up early again tomorrow for a 'longer' run... maybe 11km!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

Jeremiah 29:11 - Best Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images


2 comments: