Friday, July 14, 2023

This Heat Can Spin Your Head Silly!

I was up early... I love the cool air in the morning... it doesn't last long!

After Mom went to the Day Care Center, my usual thing is to spend about 30 minutes spraying and cleaning everything. I don't think that was done while I was gone! 

Alan came home early, so we went out for breakfast! Chinese breakfast... so yummy!

We wanted to go somewhere with AC, so off we scooter to Carrefour! It was nice as they had these great big massage chairs! We also went to Costco as we had to get new credit cards... but we didn't bring all the necessary document. So, we went back home, put everything away and went to the bank to get it done.

Alan went home to take care of Mom while I went to WGE for 15 minutes and then prayer time with two sisters! I haven't seen them for way too long! I was back by 5:30 to do Mom duty as Isaiah and Alan went to play tennis. They have a tournament tomorrow and maybe on to Sunday, if they win!

I made chicken for their dinner!

They day sure went by way too fast!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment