Friday, July 21, 2023

The Day Flew By!

It was a fast day... 

It's my brother, Eddie's, 60th birthday. He's in Australia, so we are celebrating on his behalf. James went to Iranian food with Emma. Annie went and had salmon with a friend. I went with Alan and a student who is heading to the States to Food Heaven Buffet!

I forgot to take pictures to send to Eddie. The buffet was so delicious and I did have cake and ice cream on his behalf!

In the morning, I went for 10k and God is good. It didn't get so hot as there were clouds. 

Then after Mom took off, and Alan was home, we went to Costco and Carrefour. Our fridge is packed!

At 1:30, we were off to pick up the student and had a wonderful time.

We had to pick Mom up from the Day Care Center as we didn't finish the Afternoon Tea until 5pm. 

I was not hungry at all.

After Mom went to bed, I had errands to run!

What a day!

The weekend has started!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: