Wednesday, July 5, 2023

I'm Back to My MOE Wednesday!

Yes, I made it to the MOE Office by 9am sharp!

I had class at noon and I love these students. Then I had one student for my office hours. I was able to go walk and get a few errands done! YIPPY!

I was up at 4am this morning. After spending time with Jesus, I had my run before I got Mom up. And let me tell you... it was not early enough... When the sun gets up, the heat is tremendous! I am actually contemplating getting up at 3:30am.

Anyhow, the day at the MOE went well. And I was out of the office at 5:01. For today, I had brought my lap top and got some work done with my various upcoming talks. 

After work, I went and got my hair washed and cut... very fast! 40 minutes and I was heading home.

I had tutoring tonight at 8pm and I asked to have prayer time tomorrow. 

Is it possible to go to bed by 10pm???

Daily Lovely Insight:

Phil. 3:10

I quote this verse from the testimony of a missionary to Congo. I invite you to read this article!

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/justin-taylor/a-woman-of-whom-the-world-was-not-worthy-helen-roseveare-1925-2016/

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment