Monday, June 5, 2023

Whirlwind Day!

I was up super early... again! It's just so hot... so early... 

After Mom went off, I went off at 9am to World Gym and braved the heat... 10.04 k and then showered. I had to help a friend to pick up things. Then I was home to make dinner and then I got a message... MOE wants my syllabus for the next eight weeks! WHAT?

So, I quickly got that finished and went off to tutor. Of course, I went long... she wants me to tutor her boys this summer! 

I rushed back, picking up Mom's meds before meeting a sister at 3:45.

We had time to pray and share and then the phone rang. Mom was home!

I got Alan and Isaiah dinner ready and got Mom to bed. I was a bit late for tap, but I stayed until 9pm. I had prayer time at 10pm.

I barely had time to get more things completed... 

My head is spinning... 

I did pack two pieces of luggage already... One more... Isaiah and I will just have our carry on.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I love the Lord's Prayer!

Give us this day our daily bread... It really helps me to trust God for all my daily "bread"... 

Thank you Jesus!

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. I see Alan leaves 7 August, so why didn't you stay later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read my comment when you asked the first time!

    ReplyDelete