Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Setting Things Up...

It was an early morning, but I didn't go for my usual run until after Mom left. 

Then it was out to lunch with a student who is back from the states. I wanted to meet her husband and kids. We wanted to hang out as long as possible. 

After coming home, I had to run errands: drop off tutoring materials, pick up a book for Isaiah, pay a bill, check our old house... then it was housework: a load of laundry, food in the fridge... Alan weighed my heaviest piece: 23.4! Yeah! 

Tonight, we had dinner with Judy and Jon and their kids. Isaiah played tennis with the alumni. Then I had my Bible study group and prayer time... What a day!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The thought that God speaks and summons the earth... and earth obeys... we need to obey when God speaks and summons us!

Seek Him First!

2 comments: