Wednesday, June 21, 2023

What A Day!

I had to set my alarm as I had to be up at 5:30! I was afraid that I'd oversleep as people were coming home at 1:30am! I'm sleeping in the living room!

After my time with Jesus, I got the kids up and I drove them to meet up with Uncle Albert, as he was taking them over to Balboa Park to play tennis. I had to drive! And there was a traffic accident, which slowed everything down. But I got there by 7:29! And after dropping them off, I said a prayer for God to guide me home as the freeway right there is very complicated, like they tell you to go take I-8 West in order to connect to I-8 East while going on the 163! As I looked up, there on the phone booth was a handmade sign: Psalm 91. I knew God used that sign to speak to me! It was not a random sign! So, I got out of the parking lot and headed back to El Cajon to pick up Mom Bea! I was back by 8:30. At 9:30, we went to meet them for breakfast at Denny's! We got them at 10:09 and they had just arrived at 10:08. We love Denny's... but it's gotten expensive! Even the 55+ meals are 8.99!

Albert had to go to work and we headed out at 11:30 for Food for Less. I needed to buy flavored creamer as I had used up all that's at the house! Then it was Ross, TJ Maxx, McAlistair Thrift Store, 99Cents Store and Chase Bank! Wow! At least they were all within 5 minutes from each other! In fact, Ross and TJ Maxx were in the same shopping complex as were 99Cents and Chase! At McAlistair, Isaiah got a pair of dress shoes for 12.50 and I got my tap dancing shoes for 10$. I also bought more books... I couldn't resist! They were 25cents each!

We were home by 4pm. At 5pm, I went to buy uniforms for a friend's kid who will be attending the school here in El Cajon. When it got cooler, I went for a run!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: