Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Ham's & Heat & Hills

I actually slept until 7am today... Wow... What a treat! They were watching the Padres Game so I didn't get to sleep until after 12midnight!

I had time with Jesus and hung around, thinking it would be cool enough to run in the afternoon... 

We helped Grandma sort through her jewelries... and then we got ready to go have lunch at Tom Ham's. It was delicious. Three people ordered fish and chips, and then two orders of ceviche and shrimp cocktail, two orders of blackened salmon sandwich and one order of lobster roll. We brought home the leftovers. We drove home the long way, through downtown San Diego and there are so many camps of homeless people. 

We got home and I did my run... up and down the hills in the heat! I actually ran 12k! But it was hot. I had to stop at the 99cents Store to get a drink of water.

We were too full for dinner.

Abby and Paige went to Line Dancing. No entrance fees on Monday to Thursday! 

The rest of us stayed home! There was another Padres game on TV.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: