Friday, June 23, 2023

Big Game Time!

Yes, I was up early... and I did not go out for a run even though it was such a nice cool morning. 

After fixing some breakfast, I took Mom Bea, Isaiah and Abby to the thrift store. We spent about 100US$ and bought suits for Isaiah, as well as shorts, shirts, shoes and pants for Abby. It was so great! We went to McAlistair and I wanted to look again at the books, but I didn't. Then it was onto Empire and Amvet! We were back by 12:30 and had a light lunch.

From about 1:30 to 5:30, we played Hand & Foot -- two teams of three. Alden, Abby and I won against Mom Bea, McKenna and Isaiah. It was a very long but absolutely fun game. The score was very close! It's a great game... 

Alden made burgers and hot dogs for dinner. YUMMY!

And then Isaiah, Abby and Paige went to see the sunset. I went for a walk and talked to Missy! 

The kids went bowling after the sunset!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment