Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Getting Caught Up & Evening Bible Study!

It was hot... I did go out for a run after Mom took off... then I went to World Gym Express for sauna, shower and had time for a few machines. I had to rush because the gal living in our old house locked her keys in her room. I'm glad she gave me a spare. So, I went over to drop that off and went and bought veggies and other groceries.

I got home, had lunch, put everything away and started dinner.

Isaiah had his appointment for a health checkup as part of his new job requirement. When he finished that, he called and we met up at the local post office where he applied for a credit check. Those items should all be ready by next week, which he will send to NanShan!

I baked for MOE and started preparing for my talks.

Isaiah was home and had lunch-- finally. He was hungry!

This evening I had Bible study.

The dinner turned out beautifully!

Daily Lovely Insight:

What? I didn't publish???

This was for Tuesday, June 6th!

This verse popped into my mind as I thought of the fact that I forgot to hit publish yesterday!

Seek Him First!

2 comments: